About me

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Magical Meeting

Magical Meeting

If I had to chose three real or fictional, dead or alive characters or people to spend an afternoon with, I think I would have to pick Tony Stark (aka Iron Man),  Ed Boon (Creator of Mortal Kombat), and my dead dog, Morusek. There are a lot of things I would do with these three. I would play with Morusek and show my family that he's back (Tina, my current dog, would get jealous and my grandpa would freak out from the happiness overload),  I would ask Tony Stark to teach me how to build robots and exo suits, and I would give Ed Boon all of the millions of ideas I have for the Mortal Kombat 11 storyline, which is in the making right now. Tony Stark teaching me how to be a superhero would be AWESOME,  Morusek's return would make my family beyond happy because we had such a strong connection with him and he was with us for 13 years (which is a long lifespan for a labrador). Anyway, I was a bit disappointed with the storyline for Mortal Kombat X (a majority of players, including me, thought the story mode in Mortal Kombat 9 was better). Feedback from fans is essential when it comes to making a sequel, so I would help Ed Boon make Mortal Kombat 11 the best fighting game of all time.

1 comment: