About me

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Field Trip

Favorite Field Trip

My favorite field trip ever would have to have been the time I went to Camp MacLean in 7th grade. Everything about it was outstanding, and I am so excited that we are going back there this May. Everyone had to bring a pillow, blanket, toothbrush, etc. because we stayed the night over there. I am really happy that I brought my camera there, and I recorded a lot over there and took many pictures. I got to stay in a cabin, and a couple of my closest friends were in the same cabin as me, too. The food was pretty good. The activities and things we did there were awesome. We got to do archery, fishing (I didn´t catch anything), teamwork course, and best of all - the rock climbing course. In the time gaps between each activity, we got to roam around the camp with our friends and talk, and we also got to play gaga ball. I got to record a couple of our games, and I recorded myself rock-climbing. The best part of it was when we did boys vs. girls capture the flag in the middle of the night. It was so cool! My best friend and I kept sneaking into the girls team to look for the flag, but we didn´t have any luck. One of our teachers broke the rules and told our team where the girls flag is, and we won. After the long 2 hour game, we all had to go to sleep. Our teacher had to leave my cabin, so we all played games in there and told scary stories. When we saw him through the window, walking back to our cabin, we immediately raced to our bunk beds and fell asleep. I had so much fun over there and I am more than excited to go back there in just a couple months.

2 comments:

  1. That trip sounds like fun! I'm a Boy Scout so I get to to stuff like that every month, I suggest you join. If you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanted to join the Boy Scouts but my mother says I am always busy and do not have time for it. It sounds like so much fun, though!

      Delete