About me

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Graduation Speech

Graduation Speech
(For safety reasons, I am going to be censoring the school name with ¨(school name)¨)

Hello, (school name), my name is Rafy and I am really happy to be graduating from (school name). Like most people in the grade, we will all be going to (high school name) next year. If you think about that, it has a lot of meaning. I've known some of my classmates since I was 5 and I'm still friends with some of them. We've been through so much together and now we are taking another step in life together. I like to think of all this stuff as a video game, as I do love playing video games. preschool is like the tutorial, elementary school is like the first level, middle school is like the second level, high school is the third, and college is the fourth. After that, its real life, and the objective is to get a good job and start a family. And I hope that I'll still be friends with some of my current companions even then. Also, I would like to thank my teachers for helping me. Not only have you made me smarter, but you've also taught me respect and good behavior. When I got that ODR back in 5th grade, it taught me what the lines are that I shouldn't cross. I would also like to thank my friends for helping me with my problems and sticking up for me when I'm feeling down. Most of my friends know that I get a lot of stress from projects and other school stuff. Thanks for helping me with it. You guys hang out with me, and make me laugh. I do the same for my friends because loyalty is key if you want to keep your friends. And I would like to thank my family. Especially my mom. She's the reason why I never got a second ODR, a detention, or a suspension. She's also helped me with plenty of my projects and supported me. She also encouraged me to do the best I can in school. My biggest goal is to make my teachers, friends, and family proud of me. I hope I've achieved that goal.


3 comments:

  1. Really nice speech! I am excited for high school too. But sadly a lot of my friends are going to private school. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal and I am sure you are accomplishing it. Enjoy (high school).

    ReplyDelete