About me

Saturday, May 6, 2017

A letter To My 5th Grade Self

A Letter To My 5th Grade Self

   Dear 5th Grade Rafy,
                                          There are many things I wish I could have went back in time to change. Spend more time with Morusek. I'm not going to spoil what happens to him, so just do it. Also, get the best out of Minecraft while you can, because it gets boring and you will end up quitting it in mid 2016. Also, why the hair??? I know my hair is bad now, but come on! I looked at pictures of myself when I was 10 and... No offense, but you should really change it. Also, you should start befriending more people. It is kind of lonely here. Also, I know you hate Mortal Kombat because people compare it to Street Fighter, but trust me. Those people are right. Mortal Kombat is way better. And way more gory and bloody. You should play it. Now let's talk about school stuff. You need to study a lot more. I wish I studied more when I was younger. My grades would be so much better. Also, watch out for your glasses, man! Quit dropping them all the time, because that happened a lot and they ended up breaking and I had to get new ones. Also, to prevent the ODR you get in November of 5th grade, just don't even say anything in Math class. Trust me, just don't. And be careful who you're friends with. They might backstab you at the end of 7th grade. Also, you should start watching The Walking Dead. It's a really good show and I wish I started watching it when I was younger. And the biggest things I regret doing in 5th grade was when I was doing the cringiest things imaginable without knowing that they were so badly done. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Don't try to do "crazy" things to try to impress people. It just ruins your reputation even more. Take this advice.
                                                                                             From,
                                                                                                        8th Grade Rafy
                                                     

1 comment:

  1. I've lost a lot of things scince 5th grade. Friends, interests, and objects. It happens and there is not much you can do about it. It is good that I have more positive.
    memories than negative ones.

    ReplyDelete