About me

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Its Complicated

Its Complicated

If I had to choose something in my life which is extremely complicated and dealing with it sucks, it would have to be puberty. Puberty sucks. Your mood changes every 5 minutes and its nonstop arguing with people. Also, do you like how your face looks? Well good, because puberty will take your face and add a bunch of pimples all over it! Now do you like your face? Me neither. The one benefit of puberty is that my voice doesn't sound like Alvin the Chipmunk anymore. My voice used to be so high pitched that its just plain embarrassing. Puberty did only one good thing which is making my voice much deeper. Other than that, it sucks. Also, for boys, some of us (including me) grow mustaches and even some beard hairs at very young ages. I've started shaving a couple weeks ago because of how it was going. Lots of people were joking about it to me, most of the time in a good way, though. I still didn't like it. I say I look better without any facial hair. Another con about puberty is the change in your emotion. Now this applies to both boys and girls, because we all hate arguing with friends and family. Unfortunately, this happens very commonly when you go through puberty. One second you're happy, next minute, you're upset. I also go through so much stress every day due to homework and other school stuff, that its too much for me sometimes. Now, let's get to my least favorite part. Pimples. The reason why I grow my hair longer than a good amount of boys in my grade is so they can cover most of my forehead is because I want them to cover the pimples so no one sees. Its works really good, but I want to be separated from humanity for the first few days after I get a haircut.

4 comments:

  1. I can completely relate! I hate acne, and mood swings suck. I also agree about the voice change part. I would also like to apologize about not commenting lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fine. Sorry I haven´t been commenting on your blog lately, either.

      Delete
  2. It gets better, Rafy. Puberty is tough, for sure. At least you don't have to worry about bills and wrinkles? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a difficult time that's for sure but remember you aren't alone and others can relate to what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete