About me

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

School Job

School Job
''If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?''  That, in my opinion, is a very interesting and difficult question. I've thought about it for a while now, and I think I could be a History teacher. This is because I've always been thinking how different the world was like hundreds and even thousands of years ago, and I honestly feel like people's lives these days are much less awesome than people from the middle ages. History also has a lot of Geography in it, which I can say is one of the things I am really smart in. I also like learning about wars, it's one of the few things in school that doesn't nearly make me practically fall asleep in class. My answer to this question used to be a PE teacher, but I feel like it's pretty sadistic to watch the non-athletic kids struggle during exercises. History, Spanish, and sometimes PE and English Language Arts are really fun subjects in my opinion, and if I had to teach one of those, it would probably be History. 

No comments:

Post a Comment